GATE Civil Engineering notes for all subjects as per syllabus of GATE 2022 Civil Engineering.
We always encourage GATE aspirants to read standard books to score good ranks in GATE. Notes can be used as one of the reference while preparing for GATE exam.
We have identified some good GATE Civil Engineering subject-wise handwritten notes for preparation available on internet for students preparing for GATE Civil Engineering exam. Download all notes freely with single click.
- Solid Mechanics
- Design of Steel Structures
- RCC Structures
- Structural Analysis
- Engineering Hydrology
- Engineering Mechanics
- Environmental Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics
- Geomatics Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Irrigation Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Engineering Mathematics
- GATE Notes – Solid Mechanics
- GATE Notes – Design of Steel Structures
- GATE Notes – RCC Structures
- GATE Notes – Structural Analysis
- GATE Notes – Engineering Hydrology
- GATE Notes – Engineering Mechanics
- GATE Notes -Environmental Engineering
- GATE Notes – Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics
- GATE Notes – Geomatics Engineering
- GATE Notes -Geotechnical Engineering
- GATE Notes – Irrigation Engineering
- GATE Notes – Transportation Engineering
- GATE Notes – Engineering Mathematics
- Engineering Mathematics handwritten notes by K. Manikantta Reddy [This note is for all branches. You can use as per GATE ME Syllabus topics.]
- Engineering Mathematics handwritten notes [Notes by thegatehunt]
NOTE : These GATE Civil Engineering notes are not design by us and we encourage to read standard books for GATE Civil Engineering preparation. All notes are available on internet. We have just organize it properly to helps students who are interested to refer the GATE Civil Engineering notes. All GATE Civil Engineering aspirants are suggested to use these notes as just reference for quick revision but not entirely depends on it.